Quality policy statement
Commercial Gas & Boiler Services Ltd was established in 2019 to provide commercial grade boiler repair, maintenance, installation and temporary hire services.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly, and updated copies of the policy are made available to all employees.
Although the Office Manager has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is 1 August 2023.